Paddle wheel aerators (1HP, 14:1, 380V, 50Hz, 3 phase, 2 impellers) adopt new patent water-breaking impeller. Higher and wider water splash with much faster RPM for super high aeration. Water splash is higher by 4 - 37 cm and more 100 R.P.M that create strong water current and super aeration. Save machine buying cost and power consumption due to the professional water-breaking and parabola design.
It provides 1.276 Kg O2 / hr. They commonly used size pond 800- 1000m2.
Aerators are usually arranged parallel along the banks and about 5 to 10 m distant from the dikes depending upon the pond size. Each paddle wheel should normally separated by a distance of 30 m and 50 m for optimum efficiency of the paddle wheel. Avoid relocating paddle wheels during culture. Play videos »
Paddlewheel aerators (2HP, 14:1, 380V, 50Hz, 3 phase, 4 impellers) are commonly used in semi-intensive shrimp/prawn culture and is one of the major capital cost item in the farm. The paddlewheel aerators are used to increase contact surface of water with air thereby increasing the area through which oxygen is absorbed by the water and to create a circular movement of the pond water.
The arrangement of paddle wheels in the pond is done to maximize circulation efficiency and minimize dead corner areas. Size pond 2000- 5000m2 is the best choice for Paddle wheel aerators (2HP, 4 impellers)
Our paddlewheel aerators generate (2HP) 2.42 Kg O2 / hr. It helps in mixing the pond water and maintenance of ideal conditions all over the pond. As the pond water moves in a circular fashion the pond bottom is cleaned and the waste matter gets accumulated in the center and the corners. By this method most of the pond bottom is kept clean. Play videos
Paddlewheel aerators move water in a circular fashion the pond bottom is cleaned and the waste matter gets accumulated in the center and the corners. By this method most of the pond bottom is kept clean. Root blowers generated dissolved oxygen level in bottom pond. This solution has the following advantages:
- It increases the dissolved oxygen level of the water and prevents oxygen depletion during the night.
- It accelerates the diffusion effect of not only the oxygen, but also enables the capture or release of carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is important for culture of algae and therefore for maintenance of appropriate watercolor.
- It facilitates the volatilization of undesirable gases such as N2, NH3, CH4 and H2S.
- It reduces the daily fluctuation range of pH value.
- It accelerates the decomposition and mineralization of organic matter in water and soil and helps in the release of nutritive value of fertilizers.
- It diminishes the possible stratification of pH, DO, salinity and temperature in the pond water.
- It helps in mixing the pond water and maintenance of ideal conditions all over the pond.
- It increases turbidity when necessary.